Retour au SiteLe Forum des True Gothics Index du ForumFAQRechercherListe des MembresGroupes d'utilisateurs S'enregistrer ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésTrue Gothic Connexion
air jordan releases 2019

Poster un nouveau sujet True Gothic   Répondre au sujet True Gothic Le diner de Goths
Voir le sujet True Gothicprécédent :: Voir le sujet True Gothicsuivant  
Auteur True Gothic Message True Gothic
Pag Susan
Gnome

True Gothic inscrit le: 24 Oct 2020
Messages True Gothics: 3

Message True GothicPosté goth le: Sam 24 Oct 2020, 09:57:40, 297/43    Sujet du message True Gothic: air jordan releases 2019 Répondre en citant un True Goth

The restock will have pairs in mens and air jordan releases 2019 GS so everyone will get a second chance. Will you be picking up a pair when the restock goes down?Rip Hamilton may have retired from the NBA a few months ago, but that doesn't mean that he's stepped away from the sneaker game. If you remember correctly, when Rip made his retirement announcement he did it with a pair of Just Don x Air Jordan 2s dangling from his neck .Since Hamilton was is a part of the Jordan Brand family, it looks like he'll continue to get shipments from JB filled with the latest heat months in advance before they release of course.

We have already gotten a few leaked looks at the shoe that may or may not be official, but it's not like we haven't seen it release before right?It's been a cool minute since Jordan Brand has released a Defining Moments Pack (DMP), but by the looks of air jordan retro 10 things, there appears to be one on the way. Consisting of one pair of the Air Jordan 13 and one pair of the Air Jordan 14, this latest DMP celebrates and pays homage to Michael Jordan 6th NBA Championship. Although not official announced or unveiled by Jordan Brand just yet, today we came across air jordan 3 black cement the shoe's first leaked images courtesy of zsneakerheadz .

Just yesterday we gave you a first look at a GS version of the Air Jordan 6 that has the shoe come in a Navy suede upper. One day later we have another upcoming Air Jordan 6 to share with you. Said to be named the Air Jordan 6 Chameleon, here's a sneak peak of what's to come.The only pictures provided show the lateral side and heel area of the Air Jordan 6 Chameleon. The shoe appears to be constructed out of a Black leather. The heel shoes a blacked-out Jumpman inside a hexagon shape. Perforations appear on the air jordan release leather side panels, while the laces and tongue also appear to come in Black.

The only part of the shoe that has the Chameleon theme is found on the lace tips. We're pretty sure more of the Chameleon motif is placed on the shoe, we just know know where (yet). Thoughts? Stay tuned as more images begin to surface.Previously working on the Air Jordan 23 , Miami-based sneaker boutique, SoleFly , previews its next collaborative installment with Jordan Brand, featuring the classic Air Jordan 16 .A colorway inspired by the black panther, the Air Jordan 13 Black Cat is given a brief preview, as the model is scheduled to make its official debut sometime during Spring 2017.

The kicks also features "MM" on the tongue for Maya Moore, a special tongue tag that reads "WNBA MVP" with a championship ring on it, and royal blue on the inner lining and outsole.You canbid for this game worn pair Maya Moore Air Jordan 11 PEs now on eBay. 100% of the proceeds will benefit CURE International.I'm not too big of a fan of the Air Jordan 11, unless I can cop it without too much hassle and a retail. I haven't been able to do that the last few years, which is why I don't own any 11s in my collection. The significance of this Maya air jordan girls Moore PE is pretty dope, but in my opinion it's not worth more than any other regular pair of 11s.

Originally scheduled to release September 12th, the Air Jordan 10 "OVO" will now be released October 3rd at select retailers. We suggest finding your nearest shop, and double checking when they'll have their release!Following its official unveiling, a much more detailed showcasing of the upcoming Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" is revealed.With Jordan Brand staying true to its remastering initiative, this forthcoming rendition is aimed as a closer iteration of the OG [img]http://www.thesiblings.ca/images/look/air jordan girls-763bpn.jpg[/img] 1992 Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" instead of the 2011 retro.
Revenir en haut de page True Gothic
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur True Gothic Envoyer un message privé
Montrer les messages True Gothics depuis:   
Poster un nouveau sujet True Gothic   Répondre au sujet True Gothic   Le diner de Goths Page 1 sur 1 

Le Forum des True Gothics Index du Forum